The DuPage Medical Group Charitable Fund is dedicated to supporting initiatives that meet the needs of our community
- Have a direct impact on our community.
- Provide volunteer opportunities for the employees and physicians of DuPage Medical Group.
- Focus on one of the greatest needs of our community: food insecurity, affordable housing and community wellness/healthcare.
This year we have provided funding, donations (such as toys or food) and/or volunteer service in the following areas:
- Loaves and FIshes, Napervile
- Northern Illinois Food Bank, Will COunty
- People's Resource Center, Westmont
- West Suburban Community Food Pantry, Woodridge
- 360 Youth Services - housing support and development programs for young men
- Beds Plus - housing and supportive services
- Bridge Communities - transitional housing and support for homeless families
- DuPage Habitat for Humanity - affordable housing
- DuPage PADS - support for homeless programs
- Family Shelter Services - domestic violence shelter/services
- Hesed House - housing and support for homeless families
- DuPage Health Coalition- healthcare subsidies for the underinsured
- Easter Seals of DuPage/Fox Valley and Joliet
- Jennifer S. Fallick Cancer Support Center
- LivingWell Cancer Resource Center- free cancer support services for patients and families
- NAMI DuPage- support for urgent mental health care needs in the community
- SEASPAR - Support for Commit to Be Fit program for individuals with disabilities
- Teen Parent Connection - peer pregnancy prevention and education
- VNA Healthcare -demonstration kitchen for diabetes education
- Wellness House for Living with Cancer- free cancer support services for patients and families
- Western DuPage Special Recreation Assocation
- World Relief Aurora/DuPage - supporting medical assistance for refugees/immigrants
To recommend an initiative send your written request to Charitablefund@DuPagemd.com.